Allotment of stalls
· Allotment of stalls will only by Draw-of-Lots and will be informed to the participants through Associations.
· IGFA reserves the right to reject any Application for space without assigning any reason.
· IGFA also reserves the right to allocate space less than applied for, due to space restraints.
· The applicant is bound by the decision of IGFA in stall allocation and no representation/revision shall be allowed in this regard.
· The booth once allotted shall not be shifted/changed.
· The dimension of the booth shall be accepted by applicants, as finalized by IGFA and no representation shall be entertained in this regard.
· The applicant shall unconditionally accept allotment of booth and no reduction/cancellation shall be given to those booths which have pillar. Any allotment near pillar shall be accepted by applicant, as decided in Draw-of-lots.
(i) 25% advance application charges along with the application*
(ii) 75% balance charges **
* In case the cheque is dishonoured for any reasons, the
A(i) and A(ii) shall be accepted in the form of DD/Pay Order only
** In case 75% balance is not received for any reason, up to last date, A(i)(10% advance application fee shall stand forfeited).
Participants, whose 100% participation fee is received by the last date, would only be considered for allotment of stalls in the Draw-of-lot function
All applications would be accepted on First-come-First serve basis. However, the last date for receipt of Application is 20th December, 2018. Booking will be closed once the available stall area is booked.
· The Draw-of-lot for allotment of Stalls will be held on 24th December, 2018.
Rules & Regulations
· Participants will have to abide by the decision of IGFA and the Rules & Regulations as laid down in the Exhibitor’s Manual.
· The participants will abide by the Do’s and Don’ts laid down by IGFA from time to time.
The minimum stall size shall be 9 sq. mtr. The bookings of stalls are acceptable in following dimensions only:
9 12 18 24 30 36 42 48 54 60 onwards with multiple of 6 sq. mtrs.
In case the withdrawal/cancellation is submitted in writing to IGFA, following deductions would be applicable:-
(i) 10% of the total participation fee shall be forfeited in case withdrawal is received before the last date
(ii) 100% of the participation fee shall be forfeited in case the written request of cancellation/withdrawal is received by IGFA or no request is made by the participant
Chairman, IGFA shall have the right to exercise his discretion, if he deems it fit, for refund of participation charges, either in part or in full withdrawal