Exhibitors Registration Form
Buying Agents / Liaison Office's Registration
past fair statistics
Jan 2020 Fair Report
July 2019 Fair Report
January 2019 Fair Report
July 2018 Fair Report
Jan 2018 Fair Report
Jan 2017 Fair Report
July 2016 Fair Report
Jan 2016 Fair Report
July 2015 Fair Report
IIGF 65th Exhibitor List
IIGF Previous Exhibitor List
Rules and Regulations
BUYERS/ BUYING AGENTS ZONE
64th IIGF EVENT
63rd IIGF EVENT
62nd IIGF EVENT
61st IIGF EVENT
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The participation of the exporters in 65th IIGF – Virtual Fair 2020 is subject to conditions agreed by the participant.
2. The 65th IIGF – Virtual Fair 2020 is a web-based software access to the virtual platform where the buyer and the seller can meet.
3. In case the web based software platform hosting the Virtual fair experiences any technical glitches that impair its functioning, efforts will be made to make it functional. Further, if any booth is not visible, searchable or workable on the platform due to any technical issues, the liability of the IGFA towards the participants will be limited to the participation charges paid by them. No claim of loss of business or any other loss of any nature will be entertained.
4. Virtual booths will be allocated to the participants/companies by IGFA.
5. IGFA reserves the right to cancel/reschedule the Virtual Fair. No claim whatsoever shall be entertained from any participant/visitor on this account.
6. IGFA can extend the duration of the Virtual Fair or add additional participants, as deems fit.
7. IGFA reserves the right to accept or reject the application for the participation in the virtual fair.
8. The participant warrants that content provided by him/her will not infringe, misappropriate or violate intellectual property rights or rights of publicity or privacy of any third party.
9. The participants further undertakes that the products/designs displayed in their Virtual Booth shall not infringe, misappropriate or violates any intellectual property rights including artwork and designs of other Participants, either the same is registered or unregistered. Whatsoever be on display during the virtual fair, must be the Participants/participants own creation.
10. The Virtual Fair is an Online Meeting Place for both the buyers and the seller. IGFA is not liable for the credit worthiness of buyers registering on the Virtual Platform. The Participants entering into a business contract with buyers have to ensure themselves the credit worthiness of such buyers and take a conscious decision on their own. IGFA shall not be liable for any such business transaction or contract.
11. The participants are aware that they are participating in a Web-based Software Platform Virtual Fair and therefore IGFA shall not be responsible for any damage/theft/infringement of their design by any buyer or other visiting the Virtual Fair. IGFA shall have no liability in case of cyber attack of hacking of this platform by any miscreants.
12. The participant agrees that they will not display, post, upload, store, exchange or transmit any sensitive information on or through the Virtual Fair Platform.
13. For any wrong upload of products or information, the participants shall be solely responsible and liable.
14. IGFA reserves the right to de-activate the Virtual Booth if any applicant is found to be indulging in a malicious campaign against the organizers. IGFA also reserves the right to restrain any participant from displaying exhibits which the IGFA finds objectionable.
15. The interpretation of these rules by IGFA will be final and for any dispute, the decision of Chairman, IGFA will be final and binding on the participants.
16. The Courts in Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction in all disputes.